The Dreamland Heritage Trust is looking for VOLUNTEERS to help with the 2020 programme to celebrate 100 years of Dreamland promote the history and heritage of Dreamland.
The Trust will be offering a free exhibition and video booth in the main concourse at Dreamland from May 2020 and is looking for people to help meet and greet visitors, explain the contents of the exhibition and the role of the Dreamland Heritage Trust.
There are other volunteer roles too such as organising and displaying the archive, developing free talks and tours for the general public and schools, helping to organise volunteer rotas and social activities and helping with fund raising.
Training and induction will be given for all the roles together with on park familiarisation with the rides and the operating team.
Contact us if you want to:
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Raise awareness of the social and historic importance of Dreamland
- Do something with family or friends
- Develop professional networks
- Gain experience in a variety of roles
- Get relevant training or develop skills
You can download the form here: